donate to heat seek today
Your gift helps to ensure all New Yorkers have access to a safe, healthy, and dignified place to call home.
Invest in a world...
Where we all have access to affordable housing that is safe, healthy, and dignified.
We all have a story about a bad landlord.
But for some New Yorkers, a bad landlord is more than just a minor inconvenience. A bad landlord threatens their very right to stable housing.
Heat Seek goes after the worst of the worst. The ones who:
- Drag tenants into housing court with frivolous lawsuits to waste time and money.
- Invade their home in the middle of the night with false eviction notices.
- Fail to maintain safe and healthy code-compliant homes.
But one of the most insidious and unsafe harassment tactics is withholding heat in the wintertime.
You can help STOP this.
Your gift helps Heat Seek build tools to help families fight back.
- Our sensors remove the burden of proof from tenants, helping them overcome a major hurdle in housing court.
- Tenants use our sensors to automatically document apartment temperatures and create accurate, reliable heat logs no landlord can dispute.
Your monthly recurring donation allows Heat Seek to spend more time on the things that really matter: reaching tenants, building better products, and making the world a safer, healthier place to live for all of us.
Make your donation today and keep families safe this winter.
Donate $15 to cover one month of sensor data | Give $30 to chip in for a family's sensor
Support sensor + installation costs for one family with a $75 monthly gift
Sponsor a building for the winter with $100 a month
Read more about the impact of your year-end donation here.
More ways to give:
Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program!
Some employers match up to 100% of your gift, effectively doubling your donation to Heat Seek. To find out if your employer has a matching gift program, visit their website, review your employee handbook, or speak to your HR department.
Send checks to:
150 Court Street, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Want to volunteer, make an in-kind donation, or inquire about joining our Board?
Contact our Executive Director, Noelle Francois, at firstname.lastname@example.org.